Farming sustainably is simply good farming. We take care of our land and workers because it is the right thing to do. When you eat a Kornegay Family Produce sweet potato, you can feel confident knowing it was grown and packed by a family preserving the past and cultivating the future.
The past … protecting the traditions of treating employees ethically and managing land resources carefully.
The future … teaching these traditions to our children, so the land will thrive for generations to come.
- Utilize Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques
- Practice conservation management and erosion control
- Conduct annual soil samples to monitor soil quality
- Apply Good Agricultural Practices (GAP)
- Complete traceability on all products
- Recycled packaging materials used throughout supply chain
For more details regarding our sustainability program, feel free to contact us!